Come check out some of our new canvas art...
The Happy Birthday Plate! Candles are places in the holes around the outside of the plate. Perfect for a family birthday celebration!
Mixing bowls for you or great for your girlfriend...use the BIG bowl to make these yummy cookies:
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 tablespoon baking soda
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) butter, at room temperature
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1 1/2 cups packed light-brown sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla
3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
2 cups sweetened flake coconut
2 cups chopped pecans (8 ounces)
1. Heat oven to 350 F.
2. Mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in bowl (like the cute one shown above).
3. In 8-quart bowl, beat butter on medium speed until smooth and creamy, 1 minute. Gradually beat in sugars; beat to combine, 2 minutes.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each. Beat in vanilla.
5. Stir in flour mixture until just combined. Add chocolate chips, oats, coconut and pecans.
6. For each cookie, drop 1/4 cup dough onto ungreased baking sheets, spacing 3 inches apart.
7. Bake in oven for 17 to 20 minutes, until edges are lightly browned; rotate sheets halfway through. Remove cookies from rack to cool.
Note: For 6 dozen small cookies, use 2 tablespoons dough for each. Bake at 350 F for 15 to 18 minutes. The cookie dough can be frozen too!
We have these in several colors...great for the grandparents or to decorate your own home.
(Note: The photos are for display only...you will want to replace these with pictures of your favorite bride and groom, grandchildren, children, etc.)
(the BIGGER and BETTER version of the photo above)
We have a variety of lamps to choose from...(sizes and styles vary).
The BUBBLE pitcher makes a wonderful wedding gift!
Platters, tongs, cookbooks...
And who can resist buying a set of green frog salt and pepper shakers? Grab a pair for your favorite aunt and uncle :)